Oneshot Productions

OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP

Oct 19, 2010

Alpentalics UNITE - I wont be there but hey!

I know this other guys who this week is all about "Blowing Out the SPOT"  i like the theme! lets blow this out! its not a secret and hasn't been for some 15 yrs atleast though.. but lets try.. i never claimed to be original.

trying to keep the stoke alive though. just think. we could be shredding and sledding in less than a month and i know alot of my Bro's and fellow shredders look fwd to riding Alpental WA. every year..

here's a few blurbs i stole off the nets about Alpental.. and myself included.

summit site: Alpental, a legend in its own right for over 40 years, is home to some of the most challenging, adrenaline charged and breathtaking terrain in North America. When you’re ready, Alpental is waiting for you!

wacky yelp commenter: After 20 inches of snow in 24 hours I don't think you could give a mountain anything less then 5 stars.

oneshot: Alpental is rad on a powder day with no one else around, weekdays if you're lucky.. on a weekend? forget it!! get there early if you want a top to bottom powder run.. if you do get there early enough you can manage to get at least one top to bottom powder run. else enjoy the rest of your day standing in the infamous asshole lift line that is chair 2 and enjoy tracked out non powder runs.

Alpental is STEEP and TECHNICAL and totally awesome if you can get lucky on a weekday with no one around.

So, here we have a real short video filmed and edited by Tom Xteam back in 2007.. blowing up some secret alpental stashes that well, aren't so secret anymore.
Starring Garret in most the clips. a local ripper to the Northwest. and an Alpentalic for sure :)



Alpental Short from 2007 from oneshot on Vimeo.

this vid and pic are from back when corndogs ruled the diet

4 comments:

  1. Well played. Everyone go to Stevens! There's no lines there and it's hella sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just when I'm thinking I'm into it, I read shit about the infamous asshole liftline and I'm like hmmmmm

    and then I realize I'm the asshole and I'm like well...

    I'll be there. I'm always there. Fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, ya know.. the lift line is actually pretty fun sometimes, only cus its like this snaked out cluster fuck of people.. all in all alpy is super sick, and i was trying to say that for the most part.. some peoples i know is stoked to shralp the alp and thats killer, the vid drop is for thems folks.. the .02 is mandatory :)

    ReplyDelete

Diss be dah comment section where you can comment. word.