Oneshot Productions

OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP OSP

Oct 18, 2010

WSSA Snow Show Review 10/17/2010

Last Sunday, I hit the WSSA Snow Show lone wolf style. It was kinda sad this year. First time I've ever gone on Sunday, without any bros, and to top it off, I had no intention of really buying anything. A lot less vendors this year and even less used shit for sale. Weird. Maybe it all got sold Saturday. I did the whole thing in under two hours which is some kinda record for me. I've never spent less than 8 hours at the show.

Talked shop with a lot of people, spent some time with CFR Dave and talked about how his rack is cracking my tunnel and what not. Dropped my yearly donation to SAWS. Fully missed Rasmussen's Backcountry talk by showing up late. Bummer. I got a cool poster for my office though. Picked up Schooled Again DVD, some Summer Sucks gear as I wanted to support North Bend business, and some Water Wetter in an attempt to find a overheating solution for the Nytro this year. Walked out spending just over $50. Some kinda record for me.

Overall it wasn't a waste of my time as I really just wanted to sit on the new Polaris RMK-Pro, lift it up a few times and see how it felt, get the skinny from a rep. Rep generally knows more about it than the shop guy. I'm sold man, that is one mean bitch. Love the slim fit, feels just like a dirt bike. Pennies are getting stashed, but I'm not giving up my morning coffee slut yet. Maybe 2011/12 or the next. See how the Nytro treats me this winter.


PRO RMK in the back, Iron Horse in the front. That should be my garage! ->

Timbersled dudes were cool as always. Love the Timbersled mountain horse, that thing is sick. IF only it wasn't $4k the WR would get that treatment. Maybe I can pick one up used in a few years. Spent some time chatting up my I-90 shop guys and checked out the bolt on Yamaha Turbo. Nice! But spending another $3k on the Nytro just isn't in the books. For $2k more I'm sitting on a new RMK-Pro as far as I'm concerned.

Show's gone downhill every year since I first went really. Maybe that first year it was just all so new to me, I was bustling with snowmobile excitement! Could be I just know how to find better deals on the INTERNET's and I-90 always kicks me down so I'm not so desperate to find a deal anymore..guess I'm not so into the 'window sled shopping' thing. That and a sled show is kind of a lonely place without a couple bro's to share your enthusiasm with.

1 comment:

  1. this is a good review.. i wished i could have made it this yr but with a whole bunch of cash to by some things i am still going to need no matter what.. i wnated to see one of theose pro rmk's in person too.. they just look so bad ass..

    ReplyDelete

Diss be dah comment section where you can comment. word.